A global data privacy SaaS and data protection solutions provider is seeking a Director of Sales. This innovative privacy and security software and consulting company serves over 50% of top European companies and is expanding quickly in the US. They have been recognized by Gartner Inc. as a Cool Vendor in Privacy Management, which is defined as companies that offer innovative and impactful products and services in key technology areas.
Reporting direct to the CEO, this is leadership opportunity to grow a large client base and help shape and scale the sales organization. You will drive business development, revenue, and market share by targeting enterprise clients, developing campaigns, and identifying event, trade show and partner opportunities. The revenue model is based on recurring SaaS subscriptions, enterprise level installations and project-based consulting.
It is key that you understand the Data Privacy and/or Data Security Services industry including the underlying regulatory framework. Ideally, you hold IAPP certifications (CIPP-US).
Location: Carlsbad, CA San Diego County
Pay: Base plus commission and a competitive benefits package.
• The Director of Sales will be responsible for consulting with C-Level executives and helping them understand how our software solution creates efficiencies and reduces the cost of data privacy compliance.
• The Director of Sales will be in a key client-facing role and take ownership of all revenue generation: building, managing and developing a high-performance SaaS and consulting sales team; creating a methodical, data driven sales process; filling and driving the sales pipeline; and closing enterprise-level deals across all industry verticals.
• Sell the SaaS tool and enterprise level solutions
• Develop strategic partnerships with both customers and potential channel partners
• Partner with CEO and marketing support to develop and execute on a business development and sales plan
• Maintain comprehensive reporting on sales goals, pipeline, and projected revenue
• Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
• Build an inside sales team over time
• Enterprise sales and/or SaaS sales experience communicating at the C-Level
• Familiar with Data Privacy business
• Inside Sales team building
• Sales forecasting and reporting
• You have worked in and succeeded in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
• You are a “go-getter,” and do not shy away from challenges or complex deals.
• Customer demos are an important step in the sales cycle, so your exceptional customer presentation and communication skills are paramount.
• Experience in B2B proposal writing (RFI/RFP responses)
• Experience monitoring data privacy/security industry trends and discovering the competitive landscape for products.
• BS/BA degree or higher
2. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.