Our client has an immediate opening for a Web Marketing and Development Specialist in Carlsbad who can create marketing campaigns and customer experiences that raise the expectations of what an insightful, digitally empowered organization can and should do.
Title: Web Marketing and Development Specialist
Position: Contract to Hire
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Hourly Wage: $20.00/HR
Hours: M-F 8:00AM – 5:00PM (Possible flexible schedule)
• Design, develop, test, implement, & track the success of company marketing campaigns in a web, mobile, digital environment
• Develop, assess, & review KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
• Ongoing traffic/SEO tracking, development, maintenance, & strategy development for the website to include routine website updates, optimization of existing website code, new web page creation, testing across devices, and platforms
• Contribute to decisions & influence system designs toward a scalable web architecture
• Create mockups and prototypes to ensure accurate & effective product delivery, driving the best customer experience and/or ensure solutions meet stakeholder’s needs
• Assist data integration developers with troubleshooting
• Coordinate & plan with internal teams including: Operations, Customer Service and Purchasing/Inventory
• Other duties as assigned by management staff
• Passion for results oriented digital marketing & it’s related technical aspects
• Understanding of Google Search Console
• Understanding of Google Analytics: Google Ad Words Proficiency
• Understanding Bing Ads
• Familiarity with e-mail marketing platforms such as MailChimp
• Passion for design and user experience
• Word Press competency required
• Competent Adobe Suite skills (Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Self-directed ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
• Able to pioneer new ways of accomplishing tasks to reach project goals
• Ability to meet expectations in a fast-paced agile environment
• Effective oral, listening, and written communication skills
• Readiness to work in an open and collaborative work environment relating well to others with empathy and flexibility
• Diabetes or Medical Industry knowledge a plus
1. Upload your resume to: www.premierehire.com
3. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full-time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.