Seeking a talented Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our client located in Carlsbad. If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating through online channels who can build engaging text, image, and video content, we would like to meet you.
Title: Social Media Coordinator (Entry-Level)
Position: Contract to Hire
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Hourly Wage: Up to $15.00/HR DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
• Plan and deliver fully-integrated digital campaigns and account management for the client.
• Foster community engagement with our clients’ brands across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, Instagram).
• Plan and develop nimble, visual content for client channels.
• Monitor clients’ social media channels, initiate conversations with and respond to community comments referencing established brand and community guidelines.
• Monitor broader digital conversation regarding the client and develop recommendations for client as appropriate.
• Keep abreast of social media marketing trends, research new channels and identify opportunities to connect the public with our clients/ brand.
• Experience managing large social accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
• Academic background in communication, marketing, or any related program preferred.
• Expert in the main social media tools and channels, with a cutting-edge interest in new trends and releases.
• Strong research & analytical skills, including experience with Google Analytics, Facebook, or other reporting sources.
• Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
1. Upload your resume to: www.premierehire.com
3. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego North County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.