Attention Mechanical Engineers - San Diego, CA opportunity in an emerging, non-traditional defense contractor who is looking to build their innovative design team. They are currently in need of talented Mechanical Engineer for their North San Diego office. Interviewing this week.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with over 5 years’ experience
- Ability to work productively in a team environment.
- Must possess effective oral and written communication skills in order to communicate well and interact successfully with all levels of the organization.
- US citizenship required.
- Experience with Visio and SolidWorks.
- Must be able to obtain a DOD Secret clearance
- Experience with hardware design, analysis, and production.
- SolidWorks CAD 3D design plus full detail drawings, 2+ years of full-time experience.
- Experience with communication systems including payload rack installations, equipment and operations, platform systems integration and ground and flight testing.
- Experience with environmental qualifications and/or airworthiness certifications.
- Experience performing structural analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- General frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques. Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks. Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of increasing scope and complexity as assigned. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy. Works under general supervision.
- Providing detailed designs of systems and installations.
- Should possess a strong understanding of electrical-mechanical component design principles of mechanical engineering and the understanding of structural, electrical, and thermal relationships.
- SolidWorks CAD design and simulation analysis.
- Engineering collaboration between procurement and production for the interpretation of engineering design, documentation, and BOM management.
- Candidate must be able to meet aggressive/accelerated schedule deadlines.
- Contribute to the development of engineering schedules.
- Participating with production planning and fabrication for development of systems.
- Advising Project Engineer and Program Staff as technical liaison for hardware systems.
- Participate and produce technical drawings under ASME Y14.100, procedures, and other documents to meet the design and program requirements.
- Questions please email, call (760-579-0248) or text Stephanie at 760-846-5169
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.