Position: Contract to Hire
Hourly Wage: 13/HR – 18/HR (DOE)
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
• Performs incoming verification inspection (damage, quantity, certification, and documentation of purchased materials & supplies, including raw material, production hardware, and tooling
• Performs inspection of parts being returned including coating thickness measurements, visual inspection for color and uniformity, and handling/shipping damage
• Compares purchase order details against documents received with shipments to ensure all required certifications, reports, quantities are received as specified
• Performs simple mechanical inspection tasks on received raw material, hardware and outside processing to ensure compliancy to PO requirements
• Makes appropriate entries in databases and programs to indicate status of received products
• Provides back-up support to the Receiving Clerk
• Able to read and understand documents accompanying deliveries is essential
• Proficient understanding of mechanical blueprint symbols and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance principles is required
• Good mathematics, computer, and communication skills (oral and written)
• Excellent visual inspection skills are essential
• Able to work well with others, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and a multi-tasker
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.