Looking for a positive, service oriented person, ready to learn and be part of a highly collaborative team. Work in a dynamic, growing Carlsbad company (North County San Diego, CA) with the opportunity to learn the industry, help provide exceptional customer experiences and become an expert in the company’s leading edge systems. Excellent phone and computer skills and the desire to learn and improve is a must. Future career opportunities from this position include Team Lead, Client Care Manager, Business Development, Inside Sales Support, and Outside Sales. This company has been recognized 6 times as an Inc. 5000 company as well as 4 years running as a SDBJ fastest growing company. The company culture boasts a flat, inclusive organization structure, regular performance perks, annual performance bonuses, monthly team lunches and a comfortable work environment.
Pay: $17 to $19 / Hr. DOE
The Client Care Agent works closely with their designated clients to ensure the effective flow of information and resources to ensure the company’s systems and support is delivering the services and results promised. The Client Care Agent is the direct point of contact for each client and is responsible to address issues and resolve problems and escalate as required. This is the best role to learn the company’s service and products from the ground up. More advanced positions are recruited from this role based on an employee’s ability to effectively work with clients and overall success in the role. If you love being of service, making things happen and coordinating processes and people, this is your ideal start to a great career.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• Successful customer service experience preferably in a business environment.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• High level of proficiency with technology including but not limited to Microsoft Office, database programs, internet searches & communication via phone, text and email.
• Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States without support; sponsorship is not available.
? Have you been working in the insurance industry, possibly as an adjustor, and discovered the micro-managed, highly systematized work life is not working for you? If so, this opportunity may be where you want to be. This company's leadership has intentionally created a company and culture that both prefers and recognizes individual initiative, self-starters and those who want to learn and grow. Several years new, with fast growth, this company offers a ground level opportunity to start a great career.
• Upload your resume to: Apply Online
• Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
• If you feel you are a strong fit please ensure you follow up via email or phone to Carlotta at 760-579-0248.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.