Companies look for and hire leaders. A good leader first knows who they are; second, how to build on their strengths and mitigate their challenges (or blind spots); and, third, how to adapt their style to get the best out of their team. A leader knows their value and can clearly articulate this through their stories and how others experience them.
Get to know yourself, your working style, and preferences better then you ever have; and how you can adapt to best serve others with our Career coaching and The Birkman Method. Sessions are guided by a certified coach and experienced executive recruiter.
The Birkman Method together with your coach can also help you assess potential career decisions and determine which path will best meet your interests, needs, and work styles so you can enjoy your work and excel.
Position yourself better as a ‘must have’ leader, and make better career decisions with our Career coaching and The Birkman Method. Get a competitive advantage and get where you want to go.
Our Kick Start Career Coaching package includes:
Three 90 minute Sessions with Leanne Abraham, an experienced Executive Coach & Recruiting expert (value $1,597)
Session 1 Using in-depth psychometric profile from your Birkman assessment plus pre-session exercises, you will learn to be intentional about who you are and the impression you make – two key pieces of emotional intelligence – and explore your passions, values, and style in the workplace so you can create a strong personal brand. This will provide the building blocks for career development, a more effective resume and improved interview/self-promotion skills.
Session 2 Depending on where you are we will either focus on exploring and identifying the best fit career and work environment for you OR dive right into how to best communicate your personal brand in your resume and LinkedIn profile to target your ideal role. This session will also cover your strengths and needs related to career advancement, job search strategy, and interviewing. Custom recommendations for next steps in your career search or career development will be provided.
Session 3 Extra support exactly where you need it - either review & edits of resume, LinkedIn profile, & cover notes OR a 1:1 interview preparation session
- Pre-session workbook exercises to get the most out of our time together ($49)
- 40+ page custom Birkman Signature report ($497)
- In-depth Birkman Career profile report so you can be clear on the workplace and career elements that will maximize your fit and success ($120)
- Online access to instructional videos & recorded sessions ($59)
- Resume and LinkedIn profile review and recommendations ($249+)
- Job Search / Career advancement strategy recommendations ($129+)
- Stop Guessing - 26 key elements that help you gain insight and explain to others how you communicate, relate, build trust, lead, manage conflict, and more ($159)
- Priced at $2,859 separately, all of the above is packaged to help you get started for only $1,429 USD (a 50% discount).
Or book a free 20-30 minute consultation to determine if this will meet your needs.
I look forward to connecting and helping you advance your career!
* Ongoing career coaching is available for 3 or 6 month support (up front commitment provides a 25% discount) or at $397 per session based on availability. Please note that I limit the number I coach so I can focus on each person well. If I am full, I have other excellent coaches I can refer you to.
For more information on The Birkman Method, the leading global assessment tool that we use CLICK HERE.