Premierehire’s client, an established leader in the medical equipment and supplies, is continuing to grow and requires an E-Commerce Marketing and Social Media Specialist for their Carlsbad, CA office. Dedicated to providing customers with the information they need to purchase the quality products that work best for them with fast and reliable home delivery nation-wide.
Title: Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Type: Full Time
Pay: $15/hr - Contract to Hire
The Marketing & Social Media Specialist is responsible for Directing and overseeing the organization's E-commerce marketing policies, objectives, and initiatives. Ideal candidate should be able to lead others, take input from other teams, and juggle tasks, creating marketing strategies that produce ROI. They need to keep up with e-commerce marketing trends, customer expectations, and have an eye for how to create a brand and a repeat customer. Ideal candidate should be highly organized, skilled in creative design, detail-oriented and possess strong time management skills. Excellent communication, grammatical and proofreading skills are necessary. A creative thinker with a technical side will thrive in this position.
• Lead marketing team in the planning & development of overall marketing strategy to drive performance and optimize customer experience while delivering a consistent message across all communication channels.
• Drive all E-Commerce marketing and promotional campaigns to effectively acquire and retain customers, from strategy and planning to implementation; including but not limited to promotional execution, email marketing, social media marketing, digital marketing, content development and search engine optimization.
• Manage creative site design and user experience including site navigation, content development and promotional campaigns.
• Manage and implement Ecommerce sales and promotional efforts across represented ExpressMed brands.
• Establish editorial plan with marketing team to ensure content & promotions are consistent & seasonally relevant.
• Strong interest in all matters relating to e-commerce and social media.
• Responsible for reviewing and renewing content and images on projects/success stories, e.g. special initiatives daily on all social media platforms and must be well versed in the functions of our LinkedIn, blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and webpage accounts.
• As various marketing initiatives take place, so it will be required that information on various landing pages is developed and updated - depending on the campaign demands.
• Manage the company websites content along with look and feel.
• Well-versed in obtaining industry research, competitive landscape information and trade intelligence for SEO strategy development and optimization
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
• Two or three years Marketing Experience Required.
• E-Commerce experiences a plus.
• Graphic Design experience required.
• Self-starter, with the ability to take initiative in supporting business goals.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to understand and enforce proper representation of brand aesthetic.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment adhering to tight deadlines and multiple priorities.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Experience with Google Analytics.
• Basic video editing experience.
• Basic understanding of SEO.
• Understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus.
• Understanding of social media marketing.
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in S. California helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.