Digital Marketing Manager needed for a Woodland Hills, CA game-changing technology startup company. This well funded marketing company is in search of a talented and driven Digital Marketing expert to build and manage digital campaigns. The company offers growth in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Having proven the effectiveness of the company’s model in 2015 and grown rapidly in 2016, they are currently positioned for rapid growth in 2017 and beyond; potentially the next Airbnb in their industry.
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Position: Direct Hire, Full Time
Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Salary: DOE with benefits and options
The Digital Marketing manager will build and manage digital campaigns:
• Responsible for building search engine marketing campaigns with Google and other platforms to generate high ROI and incorporate best practices
• Launch display advertising campaigns at Google (and other platforms) that are targeted to drive performance
• Manage re-marketing pixels and delivery using Google Tag Manager and other tools
• Monitor and optimize campaign performance to increase Return on Investment
• Help to improve bid management tools to improve performance and decrease Cost per Click
• Communicate directly with sales leadership in responding to situations as they arise, periodically interfacing directly with clients as needed
• Prepare weekly reports and enter data
• 3+ years in digital marketing with a track record of successfully managing multiple active accounts
• Current working knowledge of Google AdWords, Facebook Ad Manager, and similar platforms
• Entrepreneurial spirit, startup experience is a plus
• Good judgment with a proven track record of making good decisions
• Strong work ethic; energetic and self-motivated to push for growth while able to work independently
• Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams both in person and remote
• Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in S. California helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.