Seeking a Controller for a well-established medical sales and distribution company in Carlsbad, CA to lead their accounting team. This position reports directly to the CEO and President. The ideal candidate will be analytical, detail oriented, have strong Excel and report generation skills, be comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment, and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
Salary: $80-100,000 DOE
Type: Full time, M-F, regular business hours
Start Date: July 2017
- All financial reporting and processing to include Cash Management, Tax Payments and Sales Tax Returns, Reporting and Commission Payments, Property tax returns, Insurance Renewals, 401K Plan Administration and Annual Benefits renewal
- Analysis and reporting for Internal Business Units
- Oversee the financial team. Estimate department personnel needs, schedule and assign work to meet completion dates. Supervise, train, provide leadership to and review the work of assigned staff.
- Perform administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the department including budget administration and employee hiring, development, salary administration, counseling and motivation.
- Contribute to organizational goals and planning.
- Perform any additional responsibilities or special projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration or related field; or equivalent work experience. CPA designation preferred
- Seven plus years of experience, including progressive supervisory/management experience
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and leadership abilities. A high degree of integrity and customer service focus.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Detail oriented
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and projects concurrently under deadline pressure
- To discuss further please contact Stephanie at 760-579-0248 (preferably email your resume first)
- Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
- Please share why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.