Well-established, busy Mechanical Construction company in the Miramar area is in need of an AP person to compile and maintain and process accounts payable under direct supervision.
• 3-5 years of hands on AP experience
• College courses in Accounting or related experience
• Requires strong verbal/written communication, effective organizational, troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the ability to set-up, automate and track data and information
• Ability to self-initiate activities, coordinate tasks and manage projects with strong attention to detail and follow-up
• Requires strong customer service, excellent people skills and ability to build and maintain positive, supportive working relationships while maintaining an approachable and friendly demeanor
• Ability to keep information confidential
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, flexibly and responsively while working with competing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent computer skills with accounting and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to create and maintain spreadsheets and create reports; Timberline software experience preferred
Type: Contract to Hire
2. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume
3. Tell us why you would be a good fit
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
If you are interested in being considered for other opportunities, please Apply Online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.