We’re looking for a highly organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take products to the next level in terms of safety, security, and accuracy.
Position: Contract to Hire
Hourly Wage: 20/HR – 32/HR (DOE)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 4:30PM
• Downloads and/or receives engineering data (drawings, CAD files, ECO/ECN’s, Specifications, etc.) from estimating and/or directly from customers.
• Manages received electronic data to prevent accidental or inappropriate use and ensures only correct versions of files are used for production.
• Creates programs for production equipment using received data.
• May communicate directly with customers to assist with or clarify design & manufacturing issues and/or conflicting information.
• Generates internal documentation and electronic files as needed for manufacturing and inspection purposes.
• Performs necessary upgrades, configuration, and installation of CAD/CAM software.
• Releases jobs to Production after programming is complete.
• Excellent computer skills required
• Must be proficient in the use and application of CAD/CAM software and principles
• Ability to create programs and/or design drawings for production purposes
• Understanding sheet metal manufacturing processes to plan jobs
• Must work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Excellent math and communications skills
• Able to understand engineering drawings/blueprints
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.