We’re looking for someone that is organized, results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Advanced communication and computer skills are very useful for the role.
Position: Contract to Hire
Hourly Wage: 15/HR – 30/HR (DOE)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 4:30PM
• Creates customer specific, as well as generic, Production Route Sheets in support of the production process.
• Reviews and approves planning prior to release into the production process
• Makes necessary changes to master planning files
• Reviews and approves necessary changes to jobs already released and in the production process with an update on internal schedule system.
• Downloads and/or receives engineering data (drawings, CAD files, ECO/ECN’s, Specifications, etc.) from estimating and/or directly from customers
• Manages received electronic data to prevent accidental or inappropriate use
• Generates internal documentation and electronic files as needed for manufacturing and inspection purposes
• Releases jobs to Production after programming is complete
• Excellent computer skills required
• Must be proficient in the use and application of CAD/CAM software and principles
• Ability to create programs and/or design drawings for production purposes
• Understanding sheet metal manufacturing processes to plan jobs
• Must work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Excellent math and communications skills
• Able to understand engineering drawings/blueprints
Premierehire is the recruiting arm for an exclusive base of extraordinary companies in San Diego County helping them find and engage top talent for full time career opportunities. We work closely with you to ensure the opportunity is a good fit and to provide you with the tools and preparation for a great new hire experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.