Our client is a Zen inspired resort oasis for those looking to refocus their minds and reenergize their bodies. They feature world class fitness facilities, luxurious spa amenities, spacious comfortable accommodations, immaculate landscaped grounds and 20 miles of private hiking trails.
Title: Laundry Attendant
Position: Temp to Hire
Location: San Marcos, CA
Hourly Wage: $11.00/HR
Hours: FT-Hours based on guest occupancy, Weekend Work / Holidays required
Must Haves: Essential
• Understand operation of washing machines and dryers.
• Load and unload washers according to standards.
• Wash and dry all dirty clothing, linens, towels, rags, etc.
• Sort all spa linen and clothing according to type, color, size, etc.
• Pre-treat all stained linen and clothing better washing
• Clean dryer filter daily and maintain all equipment as per standards and ensure shut off at the end of day.
• Sweep and mop laundry floors.
• Fold all clothing and linens.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Able to pass a comprehensible background check if an offer is extended and accepted.
Must Haves: Marginal
• Remove and sort dirty clothing and linens from laundry cart.
• Keep laundry carts clean and free of debris.
• Maintain clean work area.
• Sort clean laundry according to type and load cart.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Attend meetings/training as required by management.
1. Upload your resume to: www.premierehire.com OR
3. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire in partnership with a large full-service resort management and development company is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in its longevity, stability, and growth to its passionate service culture dedicated to associate development, owner and guest satisfaction, and giving back to the communities it operates in.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”