Our client is a Zen inspired resort oasis for those looking to refocus their minds and reenergize their bodies. They feature world class fitness facilities, luxurious spa amenities, spacious comfortable accommodations, immaculate landscaped grounds and 20 miles of private hiking trails.
Title: Front Desk Agent
Position: Temp to Hire
Location: San Marcos, CA
Hourly Wage: $11.00/HR
Hours: FT-Hours based on guest occupancy, Weekend Work / Holidays required
• Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
• Employee must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Responsible for on time opening of Front Desk each shift.
• Answer all incoming calls and ensure attendants deliver guests’ written messages, incoming packages and/or gifts within 30 minutes.
• Screen all visitors, delivery services, vendors who arrive at the front gate.
• Prepares all guests requests for personal shopper, housekeeping/maintenance, copying services, faxes, room services, etc.
• Responsible for confirming guest travel arrangements for both arrival and departures.
• Responsible for issuance of guest safety boxes, sign out of cell phones and keys to company vehicles.
• Must thoroughly understand all security/emergency procedures.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
• Comply at all times with the standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient spa operations.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Able to pass a comprehensible background check if an offer is extended and accepted.
1. Upload your resume to: www.premierehire.com OR
3. Insert the job title in the subject line of your email with your resume.
Premierehire in partnership with a large full-service resort management and development company is expanding their team to serve their growing client base. This client prides themselves in its longevity, stability, and growth to its passionate service culture dedicated to associate development, owner and guest satisfaction, and giving back to the communities it operates in.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”